There are so many different types of faucets that getting confused is possible. you must understand that not all types of faucets can fit in or go along with all types of sinks. Some specific faucets go with specific sinks and vice versa.
Before choosing any faucets for your bathroom, you have to check out the type of sink you have. You can choose the appropriate faucet as per the sink and its size. You can also make a choice as per the finish and material of the faucet. You can choose colors like black, bronze, chrome, gold, copper, iron, stainless steel or nickel.
We did some research and have compiled a list of the best commercial bathroom sink faucets available. These faucets have been reviewed for their material of construction, finish and color, size and type and price. You can choose the faucets that complement the décor of your bathroom and are durable as well. Since you are going to install them in a commercial bathroom, they need to be high quality so that they can sustain the onslaught of harsh and continuous usage.
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 150 Customer Reviews
Priced From $55.99
- Ceramic disc valve provides a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance
- Braided flexible hoses with 3/8 inch compression connectors
- Exclusive Speed Connect drain requires fewer parts and installs in less time
- Metal lever handle
- American Standard – Style That Works Better
I am giving this a five star rating because I think that the product deserves it but it just didn’t fit my application. I live in a 10 year old mobile home and one of the faucets started leaking so I placed an order with Amazon along with the optional installation from a local Amazon approved installer as an additional charge. The water supply lines for this faucet are permanently attached by the manufacturer and are not removable. The fittings on the ends will fit a standard water supply line but the ones in a mobile home are a different size so cannot be connected. The installer was not able to complete the installation with this faucet so, with my approval, he went to a local hardware store and bought a faucet that he was able to attach using the original supply lines. I had to pay an additional; charge of $75 for labor to complete the installation. I have returned the unused faucet to Amazon. Adapters for the supply line are available but the hardware store didn’t have any. They might be available from a store that has RV supplies.A further note: The Amazon referred installer’s charge was $98.95 plus an additional $75 labor for the extra time it took to install the faucet from the hardware store. I previously bought a faucet from Amazon and had a local handyman install it. His labor charge was $100 and he furnished the required adapters at no charge. So this installation cost me more than it would have if I had used the handyman again. Lesson learned ! I
Comllen Commercial Lavatory Faucet Vessel Assembly Pop Up Stainless Steel Bathroom Sink Stopper Drain with Overflow, Brushed Nickel
Scored 4.0/5.0 – From 5 Customer Reviews
Priced From $12.49
- Durable solid brass construction, expertly crafted
- Pop up drain with overflow
- 8 ½” height with pop up open, 8″ height with pop up close, 1 5/8″ hole fitting
- Fits vessel sink or bathroom vanity sink with minimum drain hole diameter of 1 5/8
- Easy to install, smooth push-button operation
VCCUCINE Modern Commercial Stainless Steel Brushed Nickel Single Handle Vanity Vessel Sink Bathroom Faucet, Sink Mixer Faucet With Two 3/8″ Hoses
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 34 Customer Reviews
Priced From $29.99
- Brushed Nickel Finished & Solid Brass Construction: resist scratches and corrosion.
- Designed Ceramic Disc Cartridge: Smooth, long lasting.
- Single Handle Mixer Faucet: easy operation of cold & hot water.
- Easy To Install, 3/8″ H & C hoses, hardware & US-standard fittings included.
- Fit max thickness of 1 inch counter top. Spout height – 2.56″, Spout reach – 5.71″, Overall height – 7.01″.
There were many similar products available on Amazon when I needed a durable low cost bathroom faucet for a bathroom renovation. I visited all the local hardware stores. The prices were inflated for product that looked outdated and cheap. In the end, I ordered this one because a reviewer mentioned everything you needed for installation was included. That told me that the seller/manufacturer thought of the customer needs. Sure enough, the kit arrived in what looked like an upgraded purchase. My husband couldn’t believe how much I paid and how nice the product looked. After the easy installation, my husband raved about the faucet and stated that he wants all the bath faucets changed to this one. The faucet is well worth the money and is adding an elegance to a rugged/rustic bathroom.
Scored 4.7/5.0 – From 15 Customer Reviews
Priced From $50.99
- American Standard 0355.012.020 Lucerne Wall-Mount Lavatory Sink with 4-Inch Faucet Holes White
- Elegant design and Finish
- The Product is manufactures in United States
- Wall hung sink
- To be installed with wall hanger (included) or concealed arms by others
- 4-Inch center faucet holes
- Front overflow
- Self-draining deck area with contoured back and side splash shields
Wall hung lavatories are great for those tight little bathrooms where you just don’t have enough room for a cabinet base and counter-top. This American Standard wall-hung lavatory was perfect for our little bathroom.Installation is is rather straight forward. The heavy-duty wall mounting bracket has several different mounting holes which are adequate for most installations. It is a good idea though to have sufficient backing behind the drywall to secure this lavatory. It will not hold just into drywall. It is a good sized fixture.I also like the fact that there is enough area on the lavatory itself to place soap or other bathroom accessories. The lav even has a short back-splash which makes clean up a lot easier.
LightInTheBox Single Handle Contemporary Bathroom Lavatory Vanity Vessel Sink Faucet Chrome Tall Spout Deck Mount Bathtub Faucet Mixer Taps Cheap Discount Unique Designer Plumbing Fixtures Single Hole Faucet
Scored 3.9/5.0 – From 111 Customer Reviews
Priced From $19.99
- Sprinkle And LightInTheBox Are Registered Brands in USA With No Retailers on Amazon
- If you want 100% brand new LightInTheBox Faucet Bathroom Accessories,Choose LightInTheBox Home Store
- Any seller following listing of brand LightInTheBox is Not Legal Retailer
- LightInTheBox has been a Public Company in NYSE Since 2013.
- Built to Last, high quality valaves We design our bathroom accessories to last. Thick brass bases and double bolt installation ensure stability for years to come. We are now the biggest faucet seller on Amazon, some seller abuse our brand by offering low quality faucet, every penny will worth it, customer wise as you should choose faucet from original brand owner LightInTheBox
This faucet is great. The only think you need to be careful about is the installation/placement. If the faucet is not turned on to full pressure, then the water falls straight down and will miss the bowl if you don’t install the faucet very close to the sink. Also, measure carefully when you drill the hole since there is a very small margin of error where the faucet fits yet doesn’t fall through (there is no flange so the cut has to be perfect). The water hoses have proprietary tips on the faucet end, and are not easily replaceable, so be careful not to loose the little black gaskets that come with it (since they fall out easily).
>> Read More Reviews On LightInTheBox Single Handle Contemporary Bathroom Lavatory Vanity Vessel Sink Faucet Chrome Tall Spout Deck Mount Bathtub Faucet Mixer Taps Cheap Discount Unique Designer Plumbing Fixtures Single Hole Faucet Here <<
Aqua Elegante Advanced Tap Water Faucet Filter – Best Chlorine Removing Filtration System & Cartridge For Kitchen And Bathroom Sink – Chrome
Scored 4.0/5.0 – From 85 Customer Reviews
Priced From $29.95
- READY FOR CLEAN TAP WATER? – Filter reduces contaminants like sediment, chlorine, cysts, benzene, asbestos, mercury, & lead. Non-toxic KDF 55 also kills bacteria and inhibits the growth of scale, lime, mold, and fungi.
- IMPROVES TASTE – Get rid of that horrible chlorine smell and sour taste. Experience just plain water, what you should expect from your tap.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION – Made from durable, no-leak ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN – Clean water at the flip of a switch. No bulky water pitchers that take up counter space. Filter cartridges are easy to replace.
- INSTALLS QUICKLY – Just twist on any standard tap water faucet. Clear, step-by-step instructions included.
- LASTS 200 GALLONS – Which is about 4 months. Some customers report longer. We guarantee 4 months or your money back.
We have a filtered water pitcher in the fridge and having one for the sink is perfect too! It’s really easy to install on your kitchen sink. Not sure if it would be very good in the bathroom, but I know it’s perfect for the kitchen. My husband installed it in about a minute. Once installed you are good to go. Using it is just as easy as installing it. There is a black piece, looks like a lever. Once you turn the faucet on, turn the lever up and it will switch to the filtered water. It comes with a filter already in it. It will last up 4 months which is wonderful. You can also buy replacement filters when the time comes which I love; it can still be used after the 4 months instead of having to throw it away. I do wish there were some way to tell when the filter needs changing instead of having to write it down when you installed it. Definitely recommend though!!*I received this product for a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 9 Customer Reviews
Priced From $77.89
- 1.5 gpm, 5.7 L/min
- ADA compliant when installed properly
- Delta Faucet is one of the first in the industry to qualify for the new WaterSense(R) program developed by the EPA for showerheads and handshowers
- Faucet and Finish Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Compliant with California and Vermont low-lead legislation
Delta Faucet model # 520LF-HDF is a commercial grade faucet that is water sense certified. The EPA only gives water sense certification labels to faucets that have 1.5 gpm or .5 gpm.A cache aerator is an aerator that is hidden inside the spout of the faucet. A vandal resistant aerator hangs down from the spout but cannot be removed without a special wrench.The letters HDF stand for Heavy Duty Faucet and are used to designate a commercial grade faucet.I bought two of these since one of my matching bathroom faucets went bad and I suspected the second one would soon follow the same faith (not speaking about religion here). I had a plumber install them since I knew the job was way too difficult for me. He was impressed by the quality and said they were well made and would be easy to maintain since fixing leaks would only entail going to a hardware store and purchasing a Delta repair kit that could be dropped in after removing the faulty part. He said my old faucets (Moen)were a plumber’s nightmare due to the cartridge inside, that could only be removed with a special tool and would also be costly. He also felt the lever type was much better than the knob type being replaced. BTW, he suggested I purchase any Delta compatable product to replace them as long as they were compatible with the holes in my sinks, so he had no motive to sell me a more expensive product. I found this Amazon.com vender’s price was the cheapest on the Internet. They have now been used for two days and my whole family (three of us) is happy them. My wife even wants two more for the second bathroom. (sob!) They look good and work better than the old knob type. If I have any problems in the future I will update this. I might add that these faucets appear to be made out of medal and not plastic, as I believe the previous reviewer posted. I could be wrong.
Scored 4.2/5.0 – From 52 Customer Reviews
Priced From $89.99
- NSF Certified
- Large bowl size
- Chrome gooseneck faucet
- Tall backsplash
- Includes basket strainer drain
One of the best home improvement items that I’ve ever bought. Great quality at great price. Unlike other wall mount sinks out there in the market, this one is very easy to install with the supplied wall mount plate.One suggestion I have for the seller: Provide some information on a replacement faucet should the supplied one goes bad. The supplied faucet is 90 degree while common faucets are straight-through. Will the seller have such replacement faucet available? If not, where can the buyer look for one?
Scored 4.9/5.0 – From 89 Customer Reviews
Priced From $139.95
- Lead-free all-metal construction
- Dual-function pull-down spray head w/ magnetic docking
- Codes/standards applicable: cupc (upc&csa;), nsf 61, nsf 372, Ab1953, epa, calgreen, mass, ftc, doe, cec and ada
- Superior corrosion & rust-resistant finish
- 1 or 3-hole installation w/ optional 10″ deck plate
We ordered this faucet because it looked nicer than the standard pull-out sprayer faucet. We have now been using it for about two months. When I installed it, the major difficulty was removing the old faucet, which did have a pull-out sprayer. Because in the Kraus there is no hose going back down under the sink, the faucet and the installation are much simpler. You just have to tighten the faucet into the sink and then attach the supply lines, that are very nice SS braided lines, provided with the faucet. I chose to put the handle on the left instead of the right because I have a filtered water faucet on the right. I was initially worried about access to the handle, but in a few days I didn’t even notice using it. The handle movement is easy and very smooth. Cold is in the up position and hot is back, and having it set up this way keeps the handle out of the sink area. Since the faucet can spin around 360 degrees, the handle can be installed in any orientation, for instance over the sink if you wanted. Also, if you have counter space behind the faucet (I don’t), you could fill pots behind the sink. Once it was installed we were surprised at how large it appeared, but the nozzle is exactly over the sink’s drain when it is straight out, and water sprays straight down into the drain. It swivels very easily side to side and it is very easy to grab the nozzle and spray out the sink or dishes, or fill something at the edge of the sink. In fact, the ease of use of the nozzle with its magnetic catch is the best feature. The switch on the nozzle that turn on the sprayer flips a bit too easily. The spray is very vigorous and we get splatter at the edge of the sink when using it. Friends have mentioned how impressive and striking it looks, certainly the first time anyone has noticed our faucet! So, we have quite enjoyed using this new faucet.
MANCEL Automatic Sensor Touchless Bathroom Sink Faucet with Hole Cover Deck Plate ,Brass Chrome Finish
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 3 Customer Reviews
Priced From $47.00
- Stype:Deck Mounted Single Cold Automatic Sensor Faucet. If you want to buy hot and cold sensor faucet,just contact us. We also can provide.
- Function:Bathroom Sink Faucets auto faucet sensor circuit.
- Feature:Have the option for both batteries and plugging to the wall.
- Size: Detail size at the Images. Hight: 14.5cm, Length of cover: 16cm, Width of cover:4cm.
- Touchless faucet :Smooth-feel, drip-free, ceramic-disc cartridges,long lasting.
Relatively easy to install. I used the battery option since there is no electrical outlet under the sink. The sensor is very responsive. Beautiful chrome finish which is easy to maintain. Unfortunately it doesn’t come with a hot/cold water mixer.
Besides the look and finish of the faucet, you must check that it is long lasting and durable. It must have good control options so that it is easy to use and maintain them. There are a variety of handle options available with different types of faucets. You can choose the one that is most appropriate for your commercial bathroom.
It is surely a matter of personal preference when it comes to choosing faucets for your bathroom. However, we hope that our selected list impressed you a bit. We would love to know which of this commercial bathroom sink faucets you liked and chose for your bathroom. Do let us know about your experience of using these faucets.