Rubber gloves are required by many professionals that include automotive mechanics, electricians and workers in similar capacities. The idea of using rubber gloves is to protect the hands from getting dirty in case of the mechanics and from electrical shock in case of electricians. Whatever the purpose, you must choose the best rubber gloves for yourself if you are going to take up any of these tasks as a DIY project.
There are different types of rubber gloves available in the market. The quality of the rubber gloves depends on the material or type of rubber used in its construction, elasticity, thickness, durability and ease of maintenance. Even surgeons and doctors use rubber gloves but they are different from those used by the mechanics. Therefore, to buy the best pair of rubber gloves, you must first analyze your requirement.
We have here a list of the best disposable rubber gloves which has been compiled after a thorough research of the market. These rubber gloves have been reviewed on the basis of the features mentioned earlier and the price. You can check out the list to find the best pair of gloves for your requirement.
Liberty Glove – Duraskin – T2010W Nitrile Industrial Glove, Powder Free, Disposable, 4 mil Thickness, Large, Blue (Box of 100)
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 1,341 Customer Reviews
Priced From $7.90
- Disposable standard industrial grade glove
- Gloves are textured finish
- Large size
- 4 mil thickness
I just received these and tried them out. Now, I’m not a medical professional, so I’m not an expert on nitrile gloves. But I like these, and they’re going to work for me just fine. Good for shop work, handling nasty stuff, light chemicals, grease and grime.I didn’t buy these for pandemic use, but if Ebola or influenza turns into World War Z, I’ll be glad I have these in a box of 100 before they sold out. (Hint, hint)The seller really has put ALL the important information into the Amazon title description: Nitrile. Powder free (a good thing, as powder can become a vehicle for both particles and germs to attach to). 4 mil thick, which is in the middle of the road for thickness and is plenty for most purposes (other brands are available in 6.1 and even 9, after that you’re into rubber gauntlets). They’re light blue, so it’s easy to see particles or chemicals on the glove (that’s a drawback to all-black gloves).They’re disposable, but they’re durable enough that you can wear a pair for hours without them breaking or tearing.I’m told these are labeled ‘industrial’ because they don’t come guaranteed ‘sterile’ in their box for medical use. So you wouldn’t want to do invasive surgery in these, they’ll be carrying whatever normal everyday germs on them from the factory, room air, etc.But if you want to protect YOURSELF from outside germs with these (influenza, colds, etc) they look like they’ll do the job. Visibly thicker than the cheapo 10-pack-for-$2 gloves from WalMart or Home Depot. These also extend about 2 inches up your wrist. Much better quality than those cheapo gloves in every way, and in a box of 100 these Liberty’s work out to the same price, or even less, per glove.A tip about size: Most American adult men have hands that need a size XL in most manufacturer’s latex/nitrile gloves. There doesn’t seem to be industry standardization. It’s always better to order a size larger–a little extra room in the glove reduces perspiration, makes it easier to get the glove on and especially easier to remove without tearing, and is just more comfortable. By comparison, most Dollar Store or generic 10-pack gloves are sized Medium. I’m 6.0″ and 185 lbs and I I normally wear a Large dress glove, but I ordered a XL in this glove and I’m very glad I did.Note: Before receiving these I bought a WalMart pharmacy box of Curad Nitrile 3.6 mil exam gloves, which I’ve also reviewed. They’re OK basic economy gloves, but for the exact same price these Liberty gloves are noticeably, visibly superior.SUMMARY: Good general use gloves. Not the absolute best (Microflex Diamond 375 XL or even 300XL would be better for pandemic use), and also not the most expensive, but good gloves and considerably better than WalMart’s pharmacy brand for the same price. Win-win.If you’re not a medical professional, these gloves can be puzzling to research because there’s a lack of consistent industry-wide standards and for liability reasons no manufacturer wants to talk about effectiveness spec’s in blocking viruses or bacteria.Note: The manufacturer is Liberty, they own the brand name “Duraskin” and the box you receive will say ‘Duraskin’, not Liberty, so that’s OK and not a ‘switch’.I think these are pretty good gloves. I welcome any suggestions for other brands, just leave a Comment below.Hope this review has been helpful. Happy trails, everybody, and stay safe.
GREAT GLOVE 20010-M-BX Industrial Grade Glove, 5 – 5.5 mil, Powder-Free, Textured, Natural Rubber Latex, Food Safe (FDA 21 CFR 170-199), Medium, Natural
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 118 Customer Reviews
Priced From $9.50
- Affordable, value option for non-medical, general purpose applications
- Added thickness & secure shield against harmful solvents, chemicals & detergents
- Palm textured surface enhances grip when handling tools, small parts, machinery & equipment
- Powder-Free surface leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination, contact dermatitis & spreading bacteria
- Made from component materials which comply with FDA regulations for food contact 21 CFR 170-199
We use these gloves around our house to protect your hands when doing projects. These were last used by my wife when cooking hot peppers and not getting the juice on her hands. Because the juice of hot peppers get on your hands while cleaning them and it never fails that your eye itches and then it starts to burn from the juice well it is not pleasant to have this happen.
Nitrile Exam Gloves – Medical Grade, Powder Free, Latex Rubber Free, Disposable, Non Sterile, Food Safe, Indigo (purple) color, Convenient Dispenser Pack of 100, Size Medium
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 710 Customer Reviews
Priced From $8.63
- Premium quality, strength and durability, Nitrile is resistant to tears, cuts, punctures, abrasives and chemicals
- Highly elastic with excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, Nitrile feels more natural and than vinyl or latex and is more comfortable to wear over long periods
- Latex-free, non-allergenic and non-irritating. The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder.
- Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand). Textured fingers for improved grip. Palm and fingers are contoured which provides a snug and secure fit.
- Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal
I purchased 4 boxes of these never before purchased gloves. I was confident in the Amazon Prime listing attached to the product description. Prime listings make a HUGE difference in items that I select. I hate refunding, though I will do it when needed.My husband has cancer, and I am his caregiver. I was ill when I brought him home for Christmas from the Hospital. I wore a mask and gloves when near him. I had gloves similar to these for cleaning, and other work to which I didn’t want my skin exposed. Those gloves were used up so quickly administering care, that I knew that I needed more gloves quickly and cost conscience.Where else online at Amazon. I found gloves in my favorite color at the best price of .07 cents per glove. They came the next day. Four boxes at 100 gloves per box.I love them. No problems. I haven’t pieced them with my wedding ring yet. They are easy on, easy off. No irritation to my skin. I feel protected, and my husband is protected.My husband is a hard man to kill. I hope to use the majority of the boxes of these gloves for cleaning and art work once he recovers.
>> Read More Reviews On Nitrile Exam Gloves – Medical Grade, Powder Free, Latex Rubber Free, Disposable, Non Sterile, Food Safe, Indigo (purple) color, Convenient Dispenser Pack of 100, Size Medium Here <<
GREAT GLOVE 10015-L-BX Food Safe Industrial Grade Glove, Latex, 4.5 mil – 5 mil, Lightly Powdered, Smooth, Natural Rubber Latex, Large, Natural (Pack of 100)
Scored 4.0/5.0 – From 198 Customer Reviews
Priced From $8.88
- Affordable option for general purpose applications requiring exceptional durability, tear-resistance and defense against many workplace hazards
- Offers a secure shield against a variety of chemicals, detergents and other harmful solvents
- Powdered with FDA approved absorbable corn starch, USP grade providing easy donning
- Smooth finish provides ideal substitution when textured is not preferred
- Fully comply with FDA Rule 177.1950 for Food Contact and FDA rule 110.10 GMP for Food Handling
It is hard to find comfortable gloves as I have short fingers and a wide palm. I measure 7″ from the heel of my palm to the end of my middle finger and 3.5″ across my palm. These fit perfect. They stretch well, don’t have all that extra at the end of my fingers, and hold up. I no longer like to handle raw meats or fish. These gloves allow my to prep my meals, I can wash my gloved hands as I work, and toss them.I use them when cleaning the counters and bathroom. So much more comfortable than the old cleaning gloves that never fit.
GREAT GLOVE NM50015-L-BX Nitrile Industrial Grade Foodservice Glove, 4 mil – 4.5 mil, Powder-Free, Latex-Free, Textured, General Purpose, Food Safe, Large, Blue (Pack of 100)
Scored 4.4/5.0 – From 282 Customer Reviews
Priced From $5.50
- A stronger glove with superior abrasion, chemical and puncture resistance against many workplace hazards
- No latex protein content, making them ideal for latex sensitive wearers
- Textured surface ensures a secure grip on tools and equipment
- Extra durable and thick for those slightly “rougher” jobs
- Excellent sensitivity, dependable protection and FFDCA APPROVED for foodservice usage
Unlike typical smooth-textured nitrile gloves, these have a slight pebbly surface that really helps with gripping when working on slick/greasy areas (like car repairs) and when cleaning that invovles liquids. There seems to be some contention in reviews I read before buying these that the thickness/construction standards of the glove had declined. But while I can’t find any mention of thickness on the box, these are definitely thicker when I compared them with gloves from 3 other makers that I have in the garage. And I did work on my car that involved the gloves getting snagged on a lot of sharp metal corners. They never ripped. Having done this exact repair in the past while wearing other brands, i can tell you those gloves always tore when they snagged on the metal and I would have to use 3-4 gloves to finish the job. So, I’m quite pleased and I would buy again.
>> Read More Reviews On GREAT GLOVE NM50015-L-BX Nitrile Industrial Grade Foodservice Glove, 4 mil – 4.5 mil, Powder-Free, Latex-Free, Textured, General Purpose, Food Safe, Large, Blue (Pack of 100) Here <<
Ammex GPNB GlovePlus Black Nitrile Glove, Latex Free, Disposable, 5 mil Thickness, Powder Free, Large, GPNB46100-BX (Box of 100)
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 441 Customer Reviews
Priced From $11.80
- Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene
- Glove is made from component materials that comply with FDA Regulations for Food Contact (21CFR, 170–199)
- Palm thickness is 4 mils and finger thickness is 5 mils
- Standard-length glove is 9.5″ long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 3 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
- Use for your toughest jobs
- Textured and powder-free, so they will not interfere with fresh paint finishes or adhesives
- 100 gloves per box
- Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene
- Glove is made from component materials that comply with FDA Regulations for Food Contact (21CFR, 170–199)
Glove Plus is a high quality latex free gloves that seem to last longer than other Ammex nitrile (latex free, powder free) disposable gloves I have used before Ammex ABNPF Black Nitrile Glove, Medical Exam, Latex Free, Disposable, Powder Free, Medium (Box of 100).The Ammex GlovePlus are Industrial strength – per the box- and I have to agree.Excellent snug fit, not baggy to from hand to fingers. They do not rip apart easily.** But these have a unpleasant smell to it… just putting that out there so you know. It is not a strong obvious smell, but I notice it every so often. I have a sensitive olfactory.The Nitrile in these feel thicker than the usual thickness of the black nitrile disposable gloves. The product description says the palm thickness is 4 mils and finger thickness is 5 mils.That extra 1 mil of finger thickness makes a difference and is great because I hate when the tips of the fingers puncture or rip off.I have used other brands of nitrile gloves in the past that would have a finger tip of the glove break off or the palm rip apart. AnnoyingThese seem to last longer and much better. I have used the Ammex Medical gloves in the past and these (the Ammex Glove Plus) are stronger lasting longer with no tears.Great price for 100.Happy with my purchase and I recommend these for industrial use.
GREAT GLOVE 20010 fit-M-BX PSG Latex Powder-Free fit, 4.5-5 mil, General Purpose Glove, Natural (Pack of 100)
Scored 4.2/5.0 – From 348 Customer Reviews
Priced From $4.99
- Standard and AFFORDABLE glove option for Non-Medical, General Purpose Applications
- Outperform other glove materials in terms of elasticity, durability and tear-resistance
- Features a Textured Surface for enhanced gripping and maximum safety in wet or dry conditions
- Powder-Free minimizing risk of developing latex or chemical residue related allergies
- FDA 21CFR 170-199 Compliant for Food Contact
I like these, which is good because I bought two boxes of them. One of my cats is on chlorambucil, which is an anti-inflammatory and chemotherapy drug (for his inflammatory bowel disease) that I am not supposed to touch. So I got these gloves to handle his pills.I have great dexterity with these, they fit well (I have small hands with wrists that are only 5.5 inches around), and most importantly, they don’t tear. (I also use them for other household tasks, like cleaning up when my dog has accidents, chopping hot peppers, etc.)I love that they’re powder free. I think they’re an appropriate thickness for latex gloves (and I’ve tried many over the years). I was not so happy with the last brand of latex gloves I bought, so I am thrilled with these.Also, please note that these are *latex* gloves. It says so in the item description currently, but that is subject to change and the title is long enough that I can see missing a word or two. At any rate, if you have a latex allergy, these are not the gloves for you. But if you want gloves for a few minutes of use here and there, around the house, you can’t go wrong with these.
Ammex IVPF GlovePlus Vinyl Glove, Latex Free, Disposable, 4 mil Thickness, Powder Free, Medium, IVPF44100-BX (Box of 100)
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 109 Customer Reviews
Priced From $4.64
- Vinyl gloves are optimal for tasks that have a short duration and require frequent glove changes
- Superb tensile strength – Non-medical use. Beaded cuff and ambidextrous (can fit right or left hand)
- Sizes range from small to extra large – The glove is 9.5 inches long measured from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove
- Made from clear vinyl PVC – 4 mil thick
- Provides high levels of dexterity and sensitivity. Non-medical use only
These fit large hands well without being tight or having a gap at the tips of the fingers. I normally wear a medium glove, but I buy large ones to fit over my wedding rings without tearing and for my handyman or vet to use when treating horses. These are indeed latex free – I haven’t experienced any redness or itchy spots when I use these.My primary need for these is applying ointments and medication to horses in a barn environment. So far, I have used the Ammex vinyl for the last three days in a row to put a thin layer of gel based topical anti-inflammatory on one of our older mares’ legs and none of it has seeped through the gloves. Plus I can feel the leg through the gloves easily. I’ll buy these again.
SAS Safety 66518 Raven Powder-Free Disposable Black Nitrile 6 Mil Gloves, Large, 100 Gloves by Weight
Scored 4.7/5.0 – From 875 Customer Reviews
Priced From $9.25
- Powder-free nitrile
- Superior puncture and abrasion resistant
- Textured grip
- Beaded cuff and ambidextrous
These Nitrile exam gloves fit perfectly skin-tight with great tactile sensation.I bought them because I cook a lot, and I was tired of having raw, chapped hands because I’m always washing bowls, knives, and cutting boards as I prep food. It’s easy to remember to put on gloves when washing up dishes, but there’s a lot of hot water on the hands during prep, too, and I had the hands of a lumberjack!These solved the problem. I just put them on as I begin to cook, and I can wash my “hands” in the gloves if I handle raw meat or need to wash up my utensils. Sometimes I coat my hands in a some good-quality hand cream before I put the gloves on, and my hands emerge soft and supple at the end of the day.I also bought another box of slightly thinner gloves that are a bit lighter and more flexible: SAS Safety 66521 Derma-Med Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Grade Gloves, Small, 100-PackI prefer the lighter gloves for everyday cooking, and these heavier ones for tougher uses, like gardening.These heavier gloves hold up to pulling weeds and rooting around in plant pots.These heavier gloves are slightly less comfortable than the lighter ones – and they are a little stiffer or tighter when putting on and off, but once they are on you barely notice them.Both gloves are so flexible that I can even stop to do some typing on my laptop in between other tasks, without having to remove the gloves.Both kinds of gloves are reusable – often making it through several days before I finally throw them out.They are even useful for heavy gardeningTry them! Your hands will thank you.
SKINTX 50010-M-BX Nitrile Medical Grade Examination Glove, 5 mil – 5.5 mil, Powder-Free, Textured, Latex-Free, Chemotherapy Tested, Non Sterile, Medium, Blue (Pack of 100)
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 200 Customer Reviews
Priced From $2.41
- Reliable Barrier Protection From Blood Borne Pathogens Like HIV, HPV and Other Threats
- Fully Textured Surface Ensures a Strong Grip For Both Wet and Dry Applications
- Powder-Free Glove Leaves No Residue, Helping to Reduce the Spread of Bacteria
- Tested For Use With Chemotherapy Drugs – Perfect For Pharmacists and Oncologists
- Latex-Free Protein Content, Making Them Ideal For Latex Sensitive Wearers
My cat has small cell GI lymphoma and I have to give her chemotherapy pills 3 times a week. The vet told me I had to use these gloves to give her the pills. The gloves protect my hands as I hold the chemotherapy pill and it gives me enough dexterity to hold my cat’s mouth open and put the chemotherapy pill in. I recommend these gloves highly for anybody that has to give chemotherapy pills to your pets or to humans.
>> Read More Reviews On SKINTX 50010-M-BX Nitrile Medical Grade Examination Glove, 5 mil – 5.5 mil, Powder-Free, Textured, Latex-Free, Chemotherapy Tested, Non Sterile, Medium, Blue (Pack of 100) Here <<
Disposable rubber gloves are generally used by doctors, surgeons and other professionals as they do not want to contaminate and spread illness. Using good quality but low priced rubber gloves is recommended. As there are several manufacturers for disposable rubber gloves, choosing the best one should not be a problem.
We hope that you were able to find the ideal pair of rubber gloves for your requirement after reading our review of the best disposable rubber gloves. We would love to have your opinion on this. Do let us know which of these rubber gloves you chose and what has been your experience of using them. If there are other brands of gloves that you would want us to include in the list, just write to us.