Paper towels are a must for every bathroom. Right from slurping up the spills to drying of hands, paper hand towels are very useful. There are so many varieties of the paper hand towels in the market that you can easily get confused. While some towels are good in absorbency, others are good at drying. So you will have to search through the market to find the best one.
We researched the market and have compiled a list of the best paper hand towels for bathroom. We tested the chosen hand towels on the basis of the following factors: absorbency to measure the amount of water weight that the towel could suck up; wet strength to know the force that a ball would require to break through the paper towel and scrubbing strength to know the number of strokes that a wet towel would take when rubbed on an abrasive surface.
You can check out the given list to find the best paper hand towel for your bathroom. You can also choose the towels as per their size, eco-friendliness, plies and price.
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 1,108 Customer Reviews
Priced From $15.90
- Disposable hand towels help reduce the spread of germs in the bathroom compared to reusable towels
- Free of inks, dyes and fragrances
- 1-ply thickness with absorbent dry-touch fibers
- Hand Towel boxes come in a variety of colors and designs
- Kleenex Tissues: trusted care for all the seasons of life
I LOVE these hand towels so I subscribe to them and I mainly use them to for the following:- I love using them in the kitchen. I hate how easily big rolls of paper towels unravel so I really appreciate how nice and neatly I can tuck a box of these around the kitchen. I usually use them to wipe up a spill, wipe excess oil out of my pans, wipe clean the tabletops, wipe my hand dry, as napkins, etc. The uses are endless in the kitchen.- Blowing my nose!! I have had bad allergies all my life so I have used many different brands of tissues and these are the best! Usually I have to double or even triple up so I don’t get snot on my hands but never with these. Also I love how soft they are on my nose.- I use these all the time for when I do my makeup or put on potions or lotions. They are soft and sturdy enough for me to wipe my cold cream off and to remove makeup with some makeup remover since they aren’t as linty as cotton. I also like that they are bigger and thicker than my usual tissue.- I use them a lot when I have to clean a cut or patch up a boo boo. Since they are hygienic and clean and so handy in the convenient pop up box, I usually haven them on hand when I am cleaning out a wound with hydrogen peroxide, rinsing my eye with saline, etc.- I usually leave a box of these in my car and take them camping with me because they are great size for travel.If you are like me and end up using these to death then use the empty box to collect small trash or to collect old receipts. With trash after it gets filled, throw the box away. (I usually leave an empty box next to my makeup so I can easily collect my used tissues in a nice discreet used box.) As for the receipts, I usually keep the box of receipts (grocery, small purchases, and the like) around for 2 months and then discard the whole thing instead of keeping them all in my purse. This way if I need it I can find an old receipt but I can also clear my house of the old ones once enough time has passed.
SimuLinen Hand Towels – Decorative GOLD Floral – Durable, Cloth Like & Disposable – Guest Towels & Bathroom Towels (17″x12″ – Box of 100)
Scored 4.8/5.0 – From 231 Customer Reviews
Priced From $16.99
- Want to know why our napkins & guest towels are the best? Type in “The SimuLinen Difference” on your search engine to watch our product videos!
- DURABLE and ABSORBENT: It’s hard to find durable, high quality guest towels that are thick enough to dry your hands without using more than one.
- SOFT and DISPOSABLE: Made from the softest and best DISPOSABLE material available in the market today, and they are also BIO-DEGRADABLE and much FRIENDLIER TO THE ENVIRONMENT than re-washing cloth hand towels.
- FRESH and CLEAN: Fresh and clean appearance every time, single use ensures sanitary conditions.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: SimuLinen’s hand towels are so elegant that they can also be used as napkins for luncheons and other occasions. Ours are the ORIGINAL 12″ x 17″ SimuLinen Guest Towels, with a folded size of 8″ x 4″
I will most likely buy these again but wish the pattern didn’t show thru the folds.I was looking for a cheaper alternative than the guest towels I was using as they were about $1 each – they were very sturdy and way thicker than needed (it felt wasteful to throw it away after only one use). I struggled to find an option that looked as nice or was as durable; especially since I prefer something other than plain white. I thought these might be a great solution as the price is much better and there is a discrete pattern so it isn’t just plain white.The good: the quality and thickness is perfect. Very absorbent and feels nice.The “eh”: the pattern goes all the way around the edge of the towel and is visible through the fold. This makes them look thin and cheap but, that isn’t the impression when you actually pick it up.Because of the value, I will most likely buy these again.Update (4 months later): I am still very happy with these guest towels. They don’t leave any lint behind and instead leave a great impression. I think I was overly critical about the pattern in my previous review. I will definitely continue to purchase this item. Updating rating from 4 to 5 stars.
Georgia-Pacific 21000 Signature 2-Ply Premium Multifold Paper Towel, White, (WxL) 9.2″ x 9.4″ (Case of 16 Packs, 125 Towels per Pack)
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 758 Customer Reviews
Priced From $5.59
- Folded all-purpose paper towel for general-purpose cleaning and drying
- 2-Ply towel offers more absorbency with every hand dry
- Designer packaging makes a statement of elegance and coordinates with bath and facial tissue products
- Customer-preferred patented honeycomb pattern creates thick, luxurious softness
- Customer-preferred patented honeycomb pattern creates thick, luxurious softness
Was not expecting much from these as it’s just paper towels I thought. Wrong, so worth the time to tell you all about my experience. First let me just say I travel for work and run into so many public restrooms on my travels. So I have used every type of paper towels you can get your hands on. From hotels, restaurants, offices, hospitals, ect. Every paper towel feels pretty much the same to me even the double ply type. Well the moment I first used these premium paper towels I could feel a HUGE difference.These 2-Ply premium multifold paper towels are awesome! They are so soft, the softest I have used in years! These felt so different to me instantly and I knew they weren’t cheap towels at all. Having the 2ply is a total perfect package in my opinion. These type of paper towels are usually always too thin to begin with so having a 2ply kind is only a given. I also must add they come out of the dispenser so easy! I hate when you pull one out and a ton fall out. These come out so neat and perfect every time I use them. Of the 16 packages I used, I only had one small issue with a extra one coming out. Never did over 1 ever come out in my experience. Hundreds of paper towels later they still fall out flawless! This is a major PLUS for these types of paper towels. We all know how much waste and money is thrown away just because of this annoying flaw in how these towels are sometimes dispensed.So my overall experience had been Great! Over impressed my every thought of what I originally Imagined these would be as most usually are, cheap quality and way too thin. These are far from that and I recommend to everyone looking for soft high quality paper towels as a competitive price. I would say these are one of the, if not the best paper towels I have used to memory. I’m sure there are better paper towel out there, but these are far better than what the common person usually uses. I found my last and only brand I will now buy and stick to.
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 25 Customer Reviews
Priced From $26.99
- 200 x “PREMIUM QUALITY” MULTI-PURPOSE DISPOSABLE HAND TOWELS – Made of cloth-like paper for greater softness and absorbency than traditional paper towels – Use for Drying Hands, Wiping Sink and Counter, Surfaces Cleaning and other general purpose drying applications.
- TOUCH-OF-LINEN EXTRA DURABLE HAND TOWEL – Has the look and feel of linen, but with the cost effectiveness and disposable convenience of paper, made for a one time use to help prevent the spread of germs.
- IDEAL FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS OR LARGE GATHERINGS – these Napkins are great for entertaining at home and will make an excellent addition to any cocktail party or special event.
- IDEAL FOR GENERAL HOME USE – This Towel is typically used in guestrooms and restrooms. Our guest towels will make an excellent addition to any powder room or guest rooms. Your guests will appreciate the convenience and cleanliness of linen-like towels available, and you will, too
- MEASURES 12” X 17” WHEN UNFOLDED, 8.5” X 4” WHEN FOLDED – Has a 1/6-fold design for compact storage and extra absorbency when folded.
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 71 Customer Reviews
Priced From $14.95
- Made of cloth-like paper for greater softness and absorbency than traditional paper towels.
It’s happened to all of us at a party – you waited patiently for the bathroom to free up (Thank God!) only to find that there was nothing available to dry your hands after washing up. Or worse, the dirty towel that 37 guests before you had already used is lying in the sink and it’s wet and disgusting. This is the perfect solution for a guest towel. We leave stacks of them in a basket so our guests never run out. And guess what? At EVERY party or gathering, guests always ask where they can buy these for their home – they’re that popular.Pros:• Large 12″x17″ and very absorbent – they will completely dry hands• Thick and sturdy so they won’t rip or tear• Edges are cut evenly so these stack neatly and look elegant (folded they are 4″x8″)• Linen texture feels luxurious and not like a cheap paper towel• Lint free – doesn’t leave a mess in your bathroomCons:• They require a large enough trash can to handle the used towels• They’re such nice towels, we’ve had guests fold them and leave them for reuse…There seems to be a bit of controversy over how soft these are. They have a LINEN texture. And you’re bright enough to know that linen has a “feel” that is not completely smooth. It’s a good thing.
White Linen-Feel Guest Towels (200-Pack) – Disposable Cloth-Like Hand Napkins – Soft, Absorbent, Airlaid Tissue Paper for Kitchen, Bathroom or Events
Scored 4.7/5.0 – From 27 Customer Reviews
Priced From $26.99
- PREMIUM SOFTNESS & COMFORT – Thicker and softer than standard paper towels, these are essential for providing guests high-end comfort and luxury.
- STYLISH CONVENIENCE – Though these white hand towels look and feel like real linen, they’re disposable and affordable which makes them cost effective.
- IMPROVED ABSORBENCY – Just like a good bathroom hand towel, these disposable cloth napkins provide superior absorbency and won’t fall apart.
- IDEAL FOR HOME, WORK OR EVENTS – Use Homestead Linen-Feel Guest Towels in a personal bathroom, corporate restrooms or for weddings and events.
- PERFECT DRYING SIZE – Each towel folds out to 12” x 17″ in overall size, giving you and/or guests ample drying space after washing your hands or face.
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 63 Customer Reviews
Priced From $7.82
- Holds long rectangular size napkins
- Designed to keep napkins dry and organized on kitchen tables and countertops
- Protects your surfaces from scratches
- Sturdy steel construction
- 6.25″L x 9.25″W x 3.5″H
I love the styling on this, like gothic cathedral windows, and the color matches all my plumbing fixtures. When I got it, I didn’t have any fancy guest towels, so I folded a few ordinary paper towels in half, and they fit perfectly, lol. I like that it’s open-ended, since not all holders fit all styles of guest towels.
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 21 Customer Reviews
Priced From $6.50
- Entertaining with Caspari Parvaneh’s garden paper guest towels, pack of 15
- Made of triple-ply tissue printed with non-toxic, water-soluble dyes
- Disposability reduces clean-up time so you can enjoy more time with friends and family
- Biodegradable and compostable; made using environmentally-conscious raw materials
- Made in Germany
Beautifully designed napkins. The colors look great with many different color schemes and blend beautifully with spring flowers. They look both cheerful and sophisticated and are a nice weight and quality.
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 88 Customer Reviews
Priced From $7.49
- Package of 20 decorative paper napkins
- Folded size is 8.5 x 4.5-Inch
- Generous size makes these ideal for buffets and formal events or use as disposable guest towels in the powder room
- Holiday Dining design in gold, silver and grey, reads; For family, friends and guests, please use
- Facial quality 3-ply napkins are made from 100-percent recycled materials
In total agreement with all the reviewers that said these are the first paper guest towels that have ever been used. I have repeatedly placed decorative, paper hand towels on the sink in the guest bath for guests to use when hosting parties, and they are never used. Always, they continue to use the one terry cloth hand towel I have hanging on the rack, which I actually just put on the rack for show. I can’t imagine someone wants to use a terry cloth hand towel that others have used when the paper ones are there for their use. I also agree that the writing on the towel is why they are being used. Nice job!
Scored 4.4/5.0 – From 34 Customer Reviews
Priced From $3.48
- Pop-up delivery system
- Place on a towel bar or countertop
- Keeps a fresh, clean towel always on hand
- Free of inks and dyes
- Super absorbent
Just received this box of Kleenex hand towels for guests at my son’s birthday party next week, and I love them! They’re not as thick as my Bounty paper towel, but they’re absorbant and soft, and don’t tear easily. I don’t know why but I expected them to stick to my wet hands and tear like tissue, but they did not. My second picture shows a used, wet towel.
You cannot use a cloth hand towel especially in a commercial bathroom as it could be stained with the dirt and grime of so many people. Therefore having paper towels is definitely a big yes. However, you must choose good quality towels or you would end up spending a good amount on getting the stock of towels replenished.
We hope that you found our review of the best paper hand towels for bathroom informative and useful and you were able to find the best one for your home. We would love to know which of these paper hand towels impressed you and why. What has been your experience of using these towels? Use the comments section below to send in your suggestions and comments.