A bevel gear is equipment in which the axes of two tubes intersect each other. These are conically shaped and are generally linked at 90 degrees. Bevel gears have teeth that are available in straight, spiral or hypoid shape. A spiral bevel gear is that connector where the direction of drive from the drive shaft must be moved to the angle of driving the wheels. A spiral bevel gear set should always be substituted in sets as the gears are constructed and assembled in pairs.
These gears serve the purpose of conducting the power to two axles rotating at different speeds. Spiral bevel gear sets are required in case of high speeds and heavy loads as they perform the function of stabilizing the speed and adjust accordingly. These bevel gears have curled tusks at an angle that allows the contact to be smooth and regular. The spiral bevel gear sets are preferred because of less vibration and noise.
We have prepared a list of the best spiral bevel gear set after researching the market. These gear sets have been reviewed on the basis of the features mentioned. You can choose the ideal gear set that fulfils your requirement and budget.
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 1 Customer Reviews
Priced From $7.14
Great little bevel gears, they’re designed to only run in one direction however, so don’t expect to run them in reverse with as much power, but if you don’t need high power, they’re great in any direction.
Scored 4.0/5.0 – From 3 Customer Reviews
Priced From $8.64
- Product Name : Spiral Bevel Gear;Fit for : Makita 9533
- Material : Metal;Ring Gear Size : 47 x 15mm/ 1.9″ x 0.6″ (Dia*Max.T)
- Fit for Shaft Diameter : 12mm/ 0.47″;Pinion Gear Size : 17.3 x 15mm/ 0.68″ x 0.59″ (Dia*Max.T)
- Fit for Pinion Shaft Diameter : 6mm/ 0.24″;Net Weight : 89g
- Package Content : 1 x Spiral Bevel Gear Set
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 2 Customer Reviews
Priced From $10.26
- Product Name : Spiral Bevel Gear;Fit for : Makita 9553 Angle Grinder
- Material : Metal;Ring Gear Size : 47 x 14mm/ 1.9″ x 0.6″ (Dia*Max.T)
- Fit for Shaft Diameter : 12mm/ 0.5″;Pinion Gear Size : 17 x 15mm/ 0.7″ x 0.6″(Dia*Max.T)
- Fit for Pinion Shaft Diameter : 6mm/ 0.24″;Color : Gray
- Weight : 95g;Package Content : 1 x Spiral Bevel Gear Set
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 3 Customer Reviews
Priced From $23.24
- Hardened steel for increased strength and additional weight in the axle
- The higher gear range offers higher top speed (36/14)
- Spiral cut gears offer increased gear tooth contact, and run quieter
- Laser etched markings
- One set per axle required
I was looking to put this in the front axle of my Exceed Maxstone 10 and it fit perfect. I didn’t need the retainer screw that came with it, but it fit smoothly. I did modify the rear half of the front axle by putting the pinion gear in and hooking the drill to the pinion shaft and cranking it up for a second. I just wanted to make sure that the cogs were going to clear the housing. It shaved a little off but with it sitting where it actually does in operation, it no longer touches at all and there is plenty of clearance.It pulls the front around a lot better and really sucks the suspension down on climbs.
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 1 Customer Reviews
Priced From $18.58
- Product name : spiral bevel GEAR; fit for : Hitachi 180 angle grinder
- Material : metal; ring GEAR size : 78 x 15 x 18Mm/3.1″ x 0.6″ x 0.7″ (outer Dia.*Inner Dia.*T)
- Pinion GEAR size : 26.5 x 10 x 20.5Mm/1.1″ x 0.39 inch x 0.81″(Outer Dia.*Inner Dia.*H)
- Weight : 305G
- Package Content : 1 x spiral bevel GEAR set
Best spiral gear sets are expected to serve less tremor and sound. What attracts a customer to go for spiral bevel gear is the angle that is created by the curved teeth that makes it gradual and even. You must go for spiral bevel gear set over other kinds as its features of reduction in noise and better movements make them a better option.
We hope that you found our review of the best spiral bevel gear set informative and helpful in making your choice. Do write to us about your experience of using the chosen gear set. You can send in your comments and suggestions using the comments section below.