Whenever you want to hang in a picture or a wall clock to the concrete wall, the most essential thing that you will need is the anchor. The anchor is a type of fastener that is drilled through the concrete and the painting or the clock is then using a screw or nail that goes inside the sleeve or jacket anchor.
The choice of anchor, to a great extent depends upon the type of object being hung. As there are a number of anchors available due to the availability of several types of concrete, you need to research to find the best one that suits your purpose. It is not essential that a particular or specific anchor works in all applications. Therefore, when looking for the ideal concrete anchors, you must know about the base material, age of the concrete, compression strength of concrete, thickness of the concrete, presence of steel re-bars, weight of the load to be hung and similar other factors.
We conducted the research for you and have prepared a list of some of the best stainless steel concrete anchors available in the market. These anchors have been tested for their quality of construction, size and type, ability to work in different applications and price. You can check out the list to find the best one for your requirement.
Powers Fastening Innovations 07313 Power-Stud 3/8-Inch by 3-Inch Type 304 Stainless Steel Wedge Expansion Anchor, 50 Per Box
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 2 Customer Reviews
Priced From $62.48
- Fully threaded, wedge style anchor
- Available in carbon steel and stainless steel
- Powers Fastening Innovations
Wej-It Ankr-TITE ATS Wedge Anchor, 304 Stainless Steel, Meets QQZ-325Z Type II Class 3 and GSA FFS-325 Group II Type 4 Class 1 Specifications, 1/2″ Diameter, 3-3/4″ Length, 2-1/8″ Threaded Length (Pack Of 10)
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 21 Customer Reviews
Priced From $38.29
- Wedge anchor provides a secure hold in solid masonry and uncracked concrete
- Anchor consists of a 304 stainless steel body, washer, nut, and clip to provide more corrosion resistance than galvanized or zinc-plated steel anchors
- Meets Fed. Specs. QQZ-325Z Type II Class 3 and GSA FFS-325 Group II Type 4 Class 1, and complies with Miami-Dade NOA #08-0911.02 code
- Ultimate tensile strength is 6,324 lb. at 2-1/8″ embedment depth in 4,000-psi concrete with a static load
- Use one-fourth or less of listed maximum values for safe working loads (as required by local regulations)
I needed to erect several stainless posts with flanges onto concrete to hold glass panels for a safety railing. It is on a second floor patio and I needed to ensure this railing was sturdy and secure. I tried several home depot options including some that you pound in with large nails and also plastic and lead plug, but these were all too light duty. Most simply broke. These anchors are stainless like my railing so they are compatible materials. One year later and through a rough winter they are still holding this heavy rail ROCK solid. No wobble. I recommend them if you are doing serious construction that needs to last.
>> Read More Reviews On Wej-It Ankr-TITE ATS Wedge Anchor, 304 Stainless Steel, Meets QQZ-325Z Type II Class 3 and GSA FFS-325 Group II Type 4 Class 1 Specifications, 1/2″ Diameter, 3-3/4″ Length, 2-1/8″ Threaded Length (Pack Of 10) Here <<
Scored 3.5/5.0 – From 4 Customer Reviews
Priced From $6.35
- Diameter: 1/4″
- Length: 3 inches
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Zinc
- Drill Size: 1/4 inch
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 1 Customer Reviews
Priced From $26.93
D Rings – Heavy Duty 4 Pack 6000 Pound Breaking Strength. Super Strong Forged Steel, Surface Mounted for Tying Down Motorbikes, ATV’s, Golf Carts.
Scored 4.9/5.0 – From 72 Customer Reviews
Priced From $22.99
- Forged Steel: premium steel gives a breaking strength of 6000 lb & working load of 2000 lb to hold even the bulkiest cargo safely AND securely
- Simple Design: the flat plate allows for an easy bolt on surface mounting onto most surfaces quickly & easily with 3/8” bolts
- Convenient 4 Pack: having 4 D Rings anchors allow you to locate 1 in each corner of your truck or trailer tray for maximum fixing points
- Tried & Tested: Three American’s Heavy Duty D Rings have been factory tested time and again to ensure they live up to their load rating. They are electrogalvanized surface treated which makes them rust proof
- Peace of Mind: Our lifetime warranty ensures you can purchase and use these tie down anchor D Rings with confidence
They weren’t kidding, these are very heavy duty!!!! I was amazed how big they were when they arrived. We have them bolted to our dog box so that we can have extra chains attaching it to the back of the truck. They are pretty standard d-rings, just large and very sturdy. Easy to install on anything, you just put a bolt or screw through the hole and tighten it all the way. Then attach a hook, chain, rope, etc. to the ring part and you’re good to go. So far the dog box hasn’t fallen out so I think they’re doing their job. I don’t know if it’s a full 6000 lbs so we may not be testing it to the limit but I would not doubt that these can hold that much if not even more. Should last forever.I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 2 Customer Reviews
Priced From $9.20
- Screws are made of SUS304 Stainless Steel, will not rust
- Quality plastic anchors
- Thread size: 0.156 x 1.15-Inch
- Great For drywall, wallboard and most light-duty household projects
- Package includes 50 screws with anchors
Powers Fastening Innovations 04110 1/4-Inch by 1-1/4-Inch Tapper Hex Head Type 410 Stainless Steel Screw Anchor, 100 Per Box
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 1 Customer Reviews
Priced From $29.59
- Designed to meet the needs of most light to medium duty applications in concrete block and brick
- Screw anchor is produced in either hex washer head or Philips flat head styles
- 100 per box
NEF Self Drilling Screw Assortment, Stainless Steel Phillips Pan Head Drill Point Screws, 345 Pieces
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 1 Customer Reviews
Priced From $61.50
- Stainless Steel Phillips Pan Head Self Tapping Tek Screw Assortment – 345 Pieces
- Sizes #6, #8, #10, and #12
- Lengths 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 Inches
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Screws
- See Second Image for detailed Product Information
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 108 Customer Reviews
Priced From $84.99
- • Brand: SMARTSTANDARD; High Quality Steel; Frosted Black Surface: Door weight capacity: 170 lb; Fit door panel width: 48”; Door panel thickness: 1 3/8” and 1 3/4”
- • One-piece rail: 1×96″(8.0ft) Rail, which is more strong and easier to assemble than two separate 3.3ft rails. The rail hole-space is 16ft. It is for 16inch stud. All other necessary hardware is included as you see in the pictures. For 16 inch stud. * ONLY the hardware is for sale, DOOR NOT INCLUDED
- • Very detailed and visual instruction. Our instruction explains every step with words and picture and all data is measured in inch. It is very easy for you to take a reference during the installation.
- • Life time guarantee: 100% money back guarantee. We are the manufacture of the sliding door hardware. All items have been double inspected before on market. All single hardware is available from our U.S warehouse. If there is any part missed or broken, we can ship the parts to you at first time
- •24 hours online customer service: We provide 24-hours online customer service to help you to solve the problem more efficiently.
I have a 30″ arched doorway in my master bedroom that I needed to enclose to the master bathroom. Since it was so narrow I didn’t want to put a door there, and it would had to have been custom made. I decided to do a barn door to cut down on the noise my wife makes getting ready in the morning. I built the door and needed hardware to hang it.The big box home improvement stores sell kits for $150+. There is absolutely no reason to spend the money on those, when this is half the price and functions exactly the same. Due to the stud location on the wall, I was not able to hit studs where the factory holes were. It would have pushed the bar too far down and wouldn’t have been able to open the door the whole way. Here is where I made my mistake. I decided to drill new holes to line up with my studs and it worked fine. I have extra holes, but nobody has noticed them so it’s not a huge deal. An even better way to do it, is to use a 1x backer for the bar to mount to.You can go to your local home improvement and pick up a piece of 1×6 (or any width you want). You mount the 1x backer to your wall and attach it to studs. Since the 1x is on the wall, you can mount the bar to that instead. 1x will have the strength to support your door easily since it’s mounted to studs (I would use 3″ high quality exterior screws two per stud.) I do plan to take mine down and do something similar so it matches the trim in my room.I like the hardware because it’s very quiet, very heavy duty, and significantly cheaper than anywhere else. I did not use the guide for the door because I didn’t want to drill in my new wood floors. I ended up buying a barn door wheel and having it modified to work for me. The guide would probably work great if you can use it. Just keep in mind you will need to run your door down the table saw to get a groove in it for the guide. It’s actually pretty easy to do.
Concrete is different from cement and therefore, the anchors used to hang objects need to be according to the weight that will be hung because concrete is far stronger than cement.
We hope that you were able to find some of the best stainless steel concrete anchors after reading through our review. We would love to know about your opinion. Do let us know which of these anchors you chose and what has been your experience of using them.