xWhile preparing tasty dishes is what everyone likes, cleaning the pots and pans afterwards can be a real headache, especially if you do not have the right cleaning aids. Good quality scrubbing and scouring pads are very essential in a home, restaurant or any other eatery that serves food. Heavy duty scrubbing pads will rub of the grease and grime stuck on the dishes, pots and pans.
There are different types of scrubbing pads available in the market. Some of these pads are made of sponge, while others are made of highly compressed abrasive materials. Still there are other scrubbing pads that are made of stainless steel. When compared with other materials, the stainless steel scrubbing pads are the best as they are long lasting, durable and make cleaning a breeze. They can work on heavily stained and coated pots and pans.
We have prepared a list of the best stainless steel scrubbing pads after researching the market. You can check out the list to find the ideal scrubbing pads that will suffice your requirement. Most of the pads are available as multi-packs fulfilling your cleaning requirements.
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 157 Customer Reviews
Priced From $3.79
- Made from 201 Stainless Steel
- 12 Extra Large Stainless Steel Sponges
- Weight: 50 grams
- Each sponge has approximate diameter of 3.5″
- Long Lasting and Durable
I purchased these mainly because they do not rust. Since I do not have a need for one on a daily basis, a normal scrubbing pad with the soap inside, usually rusts and tears apart after several uses. These however are huge. I took one and cut it in half with kitchen scissors to make it a more comparable size to a “Brillo” or “SOS” other name brand. This meant that this box of 12 pads turned into 24 pads which will take me forever to use. After one use, I realized that they were better than the other brands. Just add a little dish soap to the scrubbing action and you have the same effect of the other pads. These are continuous coils of soft metal so as any pad will, the coils on these pads will snag on rough places such as metal soldering points or screws on pans, but they have lasted a very long time for scrubbing just pots and pans.
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 9 Customer Reviews
Priced From $6.45
- 3M Scotch-brite Stainless Steel Scouring Pad, 2 Pads
- Pack of 2, total is 4 scrubbing pads
- idea for : pots and pans ; broiler pans
- cuts through and removes tough soil & burnt-on food fast!
- won’t splinter
These are really good scrubbers and last a very long time. They don’t disintegrate or leave marks. Many years ago when I first got a ss scrubber I was wondering why they weren’t like my broken in stainless steel scrub pad because I thought scrub pads came like the one I had that was broken in already. I’m not sure where I got that one that I already had. Someone told me it was the same kind of scrub pad and I realized it gets more scrubby-like the more you use it. Just something anecdotal and a bit funny to me .. Anyway,These 3m Scotch-Brites do last a long time and are of a good quality. These are a true necessities in a kitchen and I think this brand makes a good one.
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 274 Customer Reviews
Priced From $0.50
- Scotch-bristle, 3 pack, stainless steel scouring pad, heavy duty scour pads are ideal for pots & pans, they are easy to hold, will not rust & are durable
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in China
- Idea uncoated cookware
- Great for pots, pans, grills, broilers and more
- Long-lasting & Durable
I would like to start off by giving my review of the product itself below, here I will be going over what I liked about the product, what I disliked, and what I feel could be changed or fixed to make the product better:-Did the product perform like I expected it to?- Yes they did, they do an amazing job.-What do I like about this product?- First, I love how well they work. This is pretty much the only product that I have found that is able to really clean all of my cast iron cookware. I have had no issues getting any of my pots and pans clean and even use them on my BBQ grill during the summer when we cook out. What I love and find surprising is that these are not uncomfortable to use. Some other products can be very harsh on your hands. These are not. If you need something to get down and dirty and get your cookware clean I would recommend giving these a try!-What did I dislike about this product?- These do rust after a few uses-What could be better about the product?- If there was a way to make these so that they held onto the shape that they are in.-Overall would I recommend this product?- Yes I would!This product I am reviewing was a personal purchase for myself at the normal full retail price. I have decided to review it strictly because I would like to share my experience with other potential buyers. I have not received any compensation for this product or review, I also do not have any relationship with the seller of this item or the manufacturer of this product.
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 119 Customer Reviews
Priced From $5.99
I’ve been using these for 20 years. When I moved, I lost touch with my distributor and ran out. Tried other products but never found anything that compared to the quality and durability of these fantastic little scrubbers. They work great with the least amount of effort, and little concern for scratching. The don’t give you metal slivers or poke your skin like some scrubbers. They don’t break apart and drop metal shards as you use it. They’re amazing little kitchen helpers and I am so glad they’re available here.
Chef’s Star Stainless Steel Chainmail Cast Iron Cleaner and Scrubber, XL 8×6 Inch 316L Highest Grade with Suction Hook
Scored 4.8/5.0 – From 7 Customer Reviews
Priced From $10.99
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Tough on grit, gentle on the environment, this cleaning agent removes even the nastiest crusted bits from your cast iron cookware without the use of soap or any other chemicals. Plus, you can reuse it as often as you want. Go green!
- LOW MAINTENANCE: plastic scrubbers that always look grungy and stuck with food bits belong to the past. Here is a more hygienic, sanitary solution which is effortless to clean: just rinse under warm water with little detergent OR Don’t want to waste any time cleaning it after Heavy Duties? Just throw it in the dishwasher.
- DURABILITY – Premium XL chainmail scrubber is ideal for all your cast iron cooking needs. Boasting unmatched durability and built to last as long as your cast iron products. Each chainmail ring is meticulously handcrafted with the highest quality food grade stainless steel in the industry
- PERFECTED – Each Ring is handcrafted for added Strength and Comfort and manufactured with high grade restaurant quality premium Grade Stainless Steel. Rust proof,Lightweight, and convenient for home, camping or travel.Ultra-hygienic and dishwasher safe
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! We PROMISE you’ll love it! Much better than a cast iron brush or cast iron scrub brush, or pan scraper. Treasured by CI Chefs as a cast iron cleaner & scraper for a pan, skillet, griddle, dutch oven, pot, cookware set, waffle maker, or wok.
Scored 3.9/5.0 – From 20 Customer Reviews
Priced From $13.99
- Made of High Quality Durable Stainless Steel
- Will not rust, splinter or corrode. Reusable for multiple heavy duty cleanings
- Removes even the toughest caked-on food residue and stains, making easy work of the toughest cleaning jobs
- Use on walls, tables, fixtures, countertops, floors, utensils, and stainless steel stove hoods
- Since 1949 ROYAL has manufactured the highest quality in food service disposables – Expect the best, and look for the ROYAL brand.
Quality scrubbies, I’ve used one for about a month, and it’s still usable. (I don’t use it that often – – maybe twice/week) No signs of rust, and still in good shape. At this rate, I will have steel scrubbies for a long time! My pots and pans have never been cleaner.
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 8 Customer Reviews
Priced From $12.98
ACS Industries 15-100 50 G 400 Series Stainless Steel Scrubbing Sponge, Individually Polybagged (Pack of 12)
Scored 5.0/5.0 – From 2 Customer Reviews
Priced From $11.39
Scored 4.8/5.0 – From 3,761 Customer Reviews
Priced From $13.99
- PATENTED XL 8X6 DESIGN FOR DURABILITY. We don’t use just any chainmail. The Ringer uses premium grade never rusting stainless steel that is machine soldered, and built for strength. The machines that manufacture our patented product were originally intended to protect police officers from stab wounds. When life is on the line, you can’t risk chinks in your armor. We bring that same strength to your kitchen sink and believe in quality that won’t let you down
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA. When you buy the Ringer, you aren’t going to be left with some flimsy, hand-crimped chainmail made overseas which will pull apart and end up scratching your skillet with a rough ring edge. Most competing products are manufactured in China, leaving you with a low quality scraper. We searched worldwide to find the best quality around, and we found it here in North America. Simply put, The Ringer is set to last as long as your cast iron skillet
- TOUGH ON GRIT, GENTLE ON FLAVOR. Wash off the grit AND preserve the flavor with soap-less, detergent-free grit removal. You don’t need to fear your seasoning being stripped off by harsh soap or cleaners. With The Ringer all you need is warm water and you’re good to go. Let’s keep your flavors in the family, not with the fishes. Works great in addition with cast iron seasoning or cast iron conditioner
- MULTI-USE SCRUBBER, DISHWASHER SAFE. Kitchen sponges are 200,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat with 10,000,000 bacteria per square inch. Gross, we know. Don’t worry; this multi-purpose scrubber can be used for cast iron, glassware, stainless steel, a pizza stone, plates, baking sheets, a tea pot, cookie sheets, cauldrons, tortilla press, a hibachi, a waffle maker, a pie pan, a Dutch oven, griddle, woks, and casserole dishes. To clean, just throw it in the dishwasher
- IRON CLAD GUARANTEE. We’re confident that you’ll love The Ringer as much as we do. Used and loved by cast iron enthusiasts world wide, we’re confident you will be just as obsessed. Aren’t Satisfied? Let us know and we’ll get you taken care of
So I’ve gotten a chance to play around with it, and I used it on my cast iron. I’m not normally one to respond to customer surveys (largely because I work in CS myself) but I did feel obligated to post this review. I wish you could see the before and after of my stove: Before, where it was covered in emulsified oil and grease that not even Bar Keeper’s Friend could clean, and after:Where it looks new.No lie. Where dozens of attempts, cleansers, brushes, sponges, and scrubbers have failed, a piece of chain maille has succeeded. My cast iron is immaculate, my stove is immaculate. In effect, I have replaced most of my chemical and sponge based cleaning supplies for all of my metal (stove, fridge, cast iron, my cat’s teeth) with a completely green solution of warm water and a set of interlocking rings.A few things I would note:* There is competition in the marketplace, but you do need the larger size; I’d also like a wash cloth sized one, if they ever get a mind to make one.* This as an extremely green, long term solution. When used by an amateur weight trainer who routinely curls heavy objects, it didn’t even flinch. No sponges, no chemicals, no cleansers were used. It left no scratches, marks, dings or otherwise harmed the brushed finished stove.* If you do a lot of heavy lifting, like getting up emulsified oil, and aren’t wearing gloves, it will get all over your hands, and it does need rinsed off (it won’t look dirty, but it is holding a mess of grease). Had I know this, I’d have worn gloves, but it’s just oil and gunk, and comes off with a thorough application of soap and force of will.* I found a review of it on Amazon that suggested I use it on stainless steel as well; yeah. That needs to be included in the sales description, cause. Wow.* It does make you feel like a total badass.Don’t overlook that last part. Once you have it and realize that it will clean almost ANYTHING made of metal, you’ll wander around cleaning things because you can.
BAR KEEPERS FRIEND Cleanser and Polish Powder (12 OZ) with Cleaning Dish Cloth and Scrub Pad Kit | Stainless Steel Cleaner, Cooktop & Cookware Cleanser with Scrub Dishcloth | Sparkling Clean Ceramic Sinks, Tubs, Shower Walls, Brass, Copper, Glass Cooktop
Scored 4.7/5.0 – From 130 Customer Reviews
Priced From $12.99
- Made in USA
- ✓ BEST CLEANING POLISHING KIT: 12oz Bar Keepers Friend cleanser and polish with durable cleaning scrub cloth pads that won’t build bacteria or odors. Perfect cleaning cloths.
- ✓ NON ABRASIVE and NON SCRATCH CLOTHS: Bar Keepers Friend is non abrasive unlike other competitor products. The cleaning cloths are 100% non scratch and will outlast any sponge and leave your pots and pans sparkling clean.
- ✓ SHOCKING BEFORE AFTER PHOTOS: Bring old, rusty, crusty items back to its original shine with the BKF cleanser and The Crown Choice scrubbing cloths. Use in the kitchen on cookware, cooktops, stainless steel appliances, copper pans, sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls and more.
- ✓ BKF is MADE IN USA (Indianapolis) ✓Cleaning Cloth and Household Scrubber Sponge MADE IN KOREA (NOT CHINA)
- ✓ NON SMELLY CLEANING CLOTHS: The included cloths and scrub pad will NOT build up disgusting sponge odors and won’t fall apart so easily like a sponge. Use the cloth as a dishcloth to suck up hard water stains and marks from your stainless steel pots and pans. Use the scrubbing pad with Bar Keepers Friend on outdoor grills, fridges, flatware.
Brilliant product! So far, I’ve used it in 4 areas that were giving me trouble and driving me nuts. First, I applied the liquid to my smooth-top range, quickly removed all spill remnants, and when I rinsed the surface, it gleamed — much better than any cleaner I’ve tried so far. Next, I used the cleanser on my bathroom faucets, which looked terrible. They had water spots that wouldn’t fade with anything I tried. I was seriously considering replacing them as they looked dated and old, but I made a paste with the cleanser and used the nonscratch dish cloth, and with virtually no scrubbing at all, every water spot completely vanished! Nothing I tried before had removed the spots. They’d look removed while wet, but then as soon as the faucet dried, the spots would stand out again. It’s now been a few days, and the chrome is still beautiful! Then, I applied the cleanser to my glass shower door, which was heavily coated in soap scum and water spots, streaks, and film. It took a bit of scrubbing with the nonscratch cloth, but the door was dramatically improved by about 75%. I’ve since repeated this two more times, and now it is nearly perfectly clear. I wish I’d taken a before and after photo because it’s absolutely amazing how much better the door looks. It did take much more effort than the chrome, but the soap scum was very, very thick and had been on there for years. Regular cleanser did not even make a dent in removing the film, and neither had glass cleaner. Finally, I used the cleanser in my toilet bowls, which had hard water discoloration, sort of a dark yellowish-orange color where the water comes into the toilet bowl. I just sprinkled it onto the stains and left to do something else, intending to come back and use the toilet bowl brush to scrub the stains; however, when I returned, they were all GONE. The stains had completely vanished! I was truly gobsmacked! I didn’t even scrub the areas. The stains had not budged with foaming bleach sprays, cleansers with bleach, etc., so I am more than pleased with Bar Keepers Friend. I’m planning to keep some on hand from now on, and I have recommended this product to my family.
>> Read More Reviews On BAR KEEPERS FRIEND Cleanser and Polish Powder (12 OZ) with Cleaning Dish Cloth and Scrub Pad Kit | Stainless Steel Cleaner, Cooktop & Cookware Cleanser with Scrub Dishcloth | Sparkling Clean Ceramic Sinks, Tubs, Shower Walls, Brass, Copper, Glass Cooktop Here <<
When looking for the ideal stainless steel scrubbing pads you must choose ones that are heavy duty for cleaning greased pots and pans. However, you must take care to choose those pads that do not damage the outer coating of the non-stick cookware. Stainless steel scrubbing pads are considered good for steel and iron cookware as they do not get scratched. For other materials of utensils, you can use other scrubbing pads.
We hope that you liked our review of the best stainless steel scrubbing pads and that you were able to find the best one for your home. Do let us know which of these pads you chose and why. What has been your experience of using these scrubbing pads? Do let us know.