Keeping your commercial facility clean and tidy is not difficult anymore as there are so many cleaning aids and supplies available. As the commercial spaces are large, they cannot be cleaned manually and you need cleaning machines for the purpose. Machines can be robotic or manual-driven. The market is full of such floor cleaning machines.
Choosing the right floor cleaning machines for your commercial facility requires you to research about the type of machines, its features, size, cleaning capacity, ease of use and maintenance and price. There can be different machines for dry cleaning and wet cleaning while there can be some that provide both. Some machines might be good for hardwood floors while others may be good for tiled floors. Then again there could be others that are good for all types of floors.
We have done the research for you and have compiled a list of the best commercial floor cleaning machines. These machines have been reviewed for the above aspects, expert ratings and user reviews. You can check out the list to find the ideal machine for your commercial facility.
Have a clean and healthy place!!
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 266 Customer Reviews
Priced From $213.00
SKG 1500W Powerful Non-Chemical 212F Hot Steam Mop – Carpet and Floor Cleaning Machine (6-in-1 Accessories & 3 Microfiber Pads Included)
Scored 4.4/5.0 – From 34 Customer Reviews
Priced From $80.00
- 1500W POWERFUL HOT STEAM CLEANS AND SANITIZES (100% CHEMICAL FREE) – 212F (100C) hot steam naturally deep cleans, deodorizes and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals (use water only). Dissolves stubborn stains and removes left-behind dirt and residue from babies or pets, kills 99% of harmful bacteria and germs, kills fleas, parasites, ticks and their eggs from pets as well. The steam mop provides a NON-TOXIC environment for family, specially your kids and pets.
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & FLOOR CLEANING SERVICES AT NO COST – The snap-on carpet glider to refresh carpet, deep clean the tough stains and sticky spots. 180-degree swivel triangle head is for easy maneuvering, and to clean hard to reach areas. Steam on demand: steam control settings that are optimized for each type of floor from carpet to wood. For light cleaning use MIN to LOW, and for the toughest mess use HIGH to MAX. Drying takes just seconds, so it’s easy to clean anytime, anywhere.
- VERY USEFUL 6-IN-1 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES – Clean every area of your home and office: carpets, floors, bathroom, windows, grout, kitchen, ovens, and upholstery, etc. Microfiber steam mop is great for all sealed hard floor surfaces including tile, wood, vinyl and laminate. Lightweight design and firm shoulder strap make it easy to use. 3 pieces of microfiber pads are included. They are washable and reusable. Consumables can be purchased separately for your different cleaning needs.
- SAFE & CONVENIENT & GIFT SET – It’s the safest way to clean your home, keep your family safe, and protect our fragile environment. – The sound alert system makes regular beeping sound when the steamer works in good conditions; it becomes louder if the water needs to be refilled. The sound is also important to remind you not to accidentally leave the steamer on. The overload protection system ensures product durability. – Premium gift packaging.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE – The Only Official SKG Brand on Amazon. Seller: SKG staff; Product: U.S. Standard; Price: wholesale outlet. For U.S. customers, this product comes with 2-Year Warranty. Spare parts with deep discounts are available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019YUZZLU
I bought this SKG Steamer to replace a Shark steamer I had that died. I liked all the options and accessories with the SKG, so I was excited to try this out. It arrived on Friday and I spent three hours on Sunday steam cleaning my house. I started by laying out all the pieces out of the box, then followed the directions to put it all together. The directions aren’t great, they leave out key bits about how to put things together or pull them apart, just assuming you will figure it out. I guess they’re right, since I did figure it out eventually.Once I had the steamer put together I began by steaming my old wooden floor. I live in a hundred year old rental house on an indian reservation, the floors haven’t been redone in at least 20 years I’m sure. So I wasn’t worried about doing harm to the floor. I cleaned most of it with just the low setting as advised, but there was one spot behind a basement door that had an nasty lump of galvanized yuck that had been there since I moved in and I had found no way, short of a chisel, to remove it. I turned the steamer up to “high”, let it sit while I ran to grab my pot scrapper, and then started scrapping and sipping up the nasty crap, literally, that the steamer was loosening. It did end up pulling off some of the varnish, but there was so many layers it looked better afterwards. Plus, that horrid nasty pile of grossness was gone!After the floors I attempted to spot cleaned a throw rug and some upholstery. To do this you have to remove the steam unit from the handle, but the instructions don’t tell you how to do this. Once off the handle you attach the hose unit to the steamer. I realized after an hour of working on the rugs and upholstery, that this steamer, while it says it cleans those items, really just removes surface dirt and sanitizes. To clean the rugs I ended up using baking soda and white vinegar after the steamer. The steamer did manage to remove a blood stain on an ottoman, but it made a water stain on the cotton fabric. On high, it puts out a lot of water, but it doesn’t, of course, suck it up.I moved into the bathroom next. Because my house is so old it wasn’t hard to find years of old crusty dirt around the baseboards and base of the commode. I steamed those areas well and then wiped up the excess water and dirt with a cloth. It worked well, but it was no picnic. You’re still on the floor, with your head next to the toilet, wiping up age old dirt and who-knows what. The only tools I didn’t try was the tile steamer and the window cleaner.Finally, I tried it in the kitchen. I had hoped this steamer might make light work of the greasy goo inside my toaster oven I use for cooking bacon. I steamed away for about ten minutes, realized that almost nothing was happening and went on to a second phase consisting of an SOS steel wool pad. That worked well, but I do think it was made slightly easier by the steamer softening up the accumulated grease. The little wire brush works well on oven racks, but it’s very tiny. I tried to include before and after pictures when I could.My final assessment is this: this is a great cleaning tool, but it won’t make gross jobs easy, or fun. It’s still a lot of work and you’re going to get tired and gross doing it. I felt confident my house was clean and well sanitized after my efforts, but I was in need of a shower. I do recommend this steamer; all those settings are very handy and it is a versatile device. You’ll be glad you bought this.
Scored 4.5/5.0 – From 48 Customer Reviews
Priced From $3.30
- 12″ Cleaning orbiter pad
- Moderately aggressive polishing pad
- Green color
- For 550MC orbiter floor machine
You use this pad for lite cleaning of stone and or wood floors. This is not the pad to use with you have heavily stained, floors with scuff marks and goodness knows what adhering to an otherwise awesome stone floor. This is the pad you use for those areas of your home or business stone floor that gets the most traffic. This is the pad you use when it is NOT your goal to do a deep cleaning but you do want to freshen up the look of tired stone floors.If used for the proper purpose this pad does its appointed job well. If you attempt to use this light duty pad for a heavy duty pad’s job then you will see performance unacceptibly degraded. It is wisest to use the pad best suited for your flooring job. The most important task in cleaning your stone or wood floors is buying the pad best suited for the demands of your job. Picking the right pad for your job in the beginning eliminates problems afterwards.
Scored 4.3/5.0 – From 57 Customer Reviews
Priced From $14.15
If you want the best possible shine on your tile or stone floors this Oreck Commercial 437054 Lambs Wool Bonnet Orbiter Padis the one to buy. Only problem is if your tile floors are not perfectly even the highs and lows in the floor can catch the pad eventually tearing it up. This is a strong well made pad but some stone is almost razor sharp. If high corner of a stone tile catches the pad just right it can rip the material. I have a limestone floor that was installed by people who did not take care to eliminate the peeks and valleys in the stone floor. In my limestone floors stone tiles can catch your feet if you drag them as I must due to my cerebral palsy. Just as some tiles catch my dragging feet they also can catch the spinning pad ripping it up over time. I was able to polish my limestone floors carefully but, found it better to use a red pollisher pad that was more durable but gave a lesser qaulity shine.I had a granite floor properly installed in my bedroom that is smooth as glass. The pad worked like a champ on a smooth floor with no rips tears or issues of any kind. I have no vinyl tile floors in my home but I doubt you would experience tearing issues on such a floor.
Scored 4.8/5.0 – From 2,390 Customer Reviews
Priced From $399.00
- Cleans on the forward and backward pass, which reduces your cleaning time and dries faster than competitive Rental cleaners
- Rotating dirt lifter power brushes remove deep-down dirt
- Large capacity clean and dirty water tanks offer deep clean with fewer trips to the sink, meaning less cleaning time
- Includes stain tool for hard-to-reach areas.Chemical is packed into the tank.
- Comes with Bissell 2x Professional deep cleaning Formula
- Cleans better and dries faster* than the leading rental carpet cleaner
- Rotating DirtLifter PowerBrushes provide more dirt removing power
- Removes tough spots and stains: long reach hose and tough stain tool make cleaning stairs and other hard to reach areas easy
- Flow Indicator: monitors water and solution levels and let’s you know when it’s time to check the tanks
- Large capacity clean and dirty tanks: are removable, making filling and empty the tanks fast and easy
I bought this cleaner because I was sick and tired of buying rug cleaners that would work great for a year or two and then either be very hard to clean (so they lose suction) or start to leak.I was hesitant to pay the extra cost to get it over convential Hoover or Bissel cleaners, but my wife said, “Spend the extra money, get quality.”I have used this cleaner three times and so far, very happy with purchase.Came ready to use out of the box (heavy duty box by the way.) Required no putting togehter of parts.The quality and heavy duty nature of the product is obvious right away. No cheap, thin plastic parts to crack or break on this thing.I was a little skeptical that it could produce good suction because the way it goes together (tanks load into machine) seemed way to simple (no complicated angling parts and trying to get things to snap in place) and the path the water/cleaner travels through when being sucked up seemed to large and easy to access (which makes cleaning very, very easy).Because my last Hoover started leaking several years ago, I had not cleaned our carpets for quite a while, so they looked really bad.I mixed up the solution and went to work.First observation: So easy to use. No complex buttons, switches to choose from. You turn it on and then either you spray solution by pulling the trigger or you don’t.Second observation: At first I thought, “Okay, here we go, can’t be doing a good job of pulling up solution, since it only took a couple of passes till no more solution was being pulled up.”With my old cleaner, it took multiple passes.Third observation: My wife, who was watching commented, “Wow, its pulling the carpet up off the floor!” (In a good way, not destructive way).It did such a good job of pulling up the solution, I couldn’t believe it. Far superior to my old cleaners or rental cleaners I’d used in the past. Our carpet dried faster than I’d ever seen.And even though we use Dyson vacuums (also well worth the extra money) and they do a great job of vacumming, it still pulled up loads of pet hair and crud.My wife and I could not believe the difference in the carpets. Stains we’d had for years came out. I couldn’t believe it! I thought those stains were set in and we’d never get them out.All in all very happy! Solid, sturdy construction. Easy to use. Works great. Carpets cleaned better than ever. Clean up easy. Stores in less space than others because of the fold over handle.Don’t waste money buying and replacing other cleaners. Spend the bucks and get a quality product for sure.I hate it when my wife is right.
Oreck Commercial 237047 Crimped Polypropylene Scrub Orbiter Brush, 12″ Diameter, 0.028″ Bristle Diameter, Orange, For ORB550MC Orbiter Floor Machine
Scored 4.6/5.0 – From 75 Customer Reviews
Priced From $15.49
Having seen the Oreck Orbiter Scruber I know the design for attaching drivers requires that the brush is only on the outer edges. The brushes being only on the outter most edge of theis driver does limit its cleaning power compared to a full pad of bristles on most floor buffers. Even with the limited cleaning ability of this scrub driver it still does a much better job than any of the cheaper upright scrubers that sell for $200 or less. The scrub driver is easily attached to the Oreck buffer. The buffer is easy to steer which this scruber attached. This scrubber did a great job cleaning the tile and grout of my stone floors. I’ve had no motor or quality issues yet but its just be used for one full day. I only have a 900 square foot stone floor in my condo so its not a huge business with thousands of feet of floor to scrub.Initially I was afraid this scruber and the Oreck would be a bad buy because of some of the negative reviews but I lucked out and seem to have gotten a goos scrubber thus far. I will keep you posted on the long term qaulity of this scruber.
Scored 3.5/5.0 – From 15 Customer Reviews
Priced From Too low to display
Scored 3.5/5.0 – From 25 Customer Reviews
Priced From $184.95
- Cleaning Machine scrubs carpets and polishes hard floors
- 12-Inch cleaning path with twin brushes that rotate in opposite directions for easy handling
- Powerful 4.2 amp motor
- Includes two sets of scrubbing brushes and two pair of polishing pads
This is an excellent machine for cleaning hard floors, tho I don’t think I would use it on a carpet. My carpet cleaner extracts the liquid, this does not. I read reviews of the models with water/soap tanks and some of them had issues so I decided on this one and I’m very happy, I’ve been looking for this type of floor scrubber for a while, and there is nothing available at any of the local stores. Koblenz is an established brand and repplacement parts are easy enough to find. You do have to squirt the soap/water onto the floor, and then mop it up, but it does such a good job scrubbing that I don’t mind. Its also more manageable i think for the lack of a tank.The only way they could make this better is if it came with someone who would actually do the work for you!
Scored 3.5/5.0 – From 88 Customer Reviews
Priced From $170.00
- The koblenz p-2600 carpet shampooer and floor polisher scrubs and polishes all kinds of floors with its powerful 4.2 amp motor that is built to last
- Floor and carpet cleaner includes five pairs of scrubbing brushes and polishing pads
- Carpet shampoo brush bristles are gentle on carpet fibers
- Scrubbing brushes and pads deep clean heavily soiled floors while polishing and buffing pads leave a fine luster
- 18-feet power cord
We own an apartment building and this is great for shampooing shag carpet and for scrubbing vinyl-tiled hallways. (Don’t use a rotary style machine on berber carpet.) You need to be sure to buy the correct kind of carpet shampoo for rotary machines. When the soap dries, it creates a powder containing the emulsified dirt, grease, soil, and grime. Once bone dry, you thoroughly vacuum up the powder. Really helps. Pretreat stains with a stronger solution of the soap and a toothbrush. (If you want the mental satisfaction of the steam/sucking method of carpet shampooing, this is not the style of machine for you. That said, this kind of machine works! We had light cream carpet in our home that lasted for seventeen (17!) years with this kind of carpet machine. I am way too cheap to call out professional carpet cleaners several times a year, so I love having my own machine and having the ability to clean my own carpet whenever I want.) After shampooing, I put down old towels to walk on (on the main pathways) for a day or two. You need to use it a couple of times to get the hang of it. TIP: Don’t be alarmed if there’s a little dribble from the tank as you install it. Just keep your finger on the bottom spring thing to prevent the dribble as you carry the tank to install on the machine. Once the tank settles properly into the base receptacle, it will stop dribbling.
Scored 4.0/5.0 – From 17 Customer Reviews
Priced From $786.98
- Produces 270˚- 290˚ Steam
- 90 psi Steam Pressure
- 50 Accessories & Attachments
- Continuous Flow, No Down Time
- 1700 Watt Heating Element
My Husband and I own a home remodeling/rehab company. We bought the Vapomore MR-1000 Commercial steam cleaner as an addition to our business, and to be able to offer this as an option to our customers. We hope to branch it off into a steam cleaning business of its own. We bought our Vapomore MR-1000 only a week ago or so, and have used it in our home on just about everything. We’ve used it so far on our tile, grout, showers, wood flooring and baseboards. It has worked amazing on all of it!!! and theres still so many more uses for it I can’t wait to try!! The set-up is fast, and its so easy to use!! You get an attachment for everything, and one of the best parts… I love that there are no chemicals being used, and everything looks and feels clean!! Everybody should have a Vapomore steam cleaner!! Thank you Randy for all your help!!Robert & Geena Leftwich
Floor cleaning machines are necessary for commercial facilities as there is always a huge footfall at such places. Keeping the area clean manually becomes impossible thus machines are very important. Good quality machines from reputed and reliable manufacturers ensure that they would work without hassles and require less human intervention.
Hopefully you enjoyed reading our review of the best commercial floor cleaning machines and were able to find a few good ones for your commercial facility. Do let us know which of these is your favorite and why.
Also send in your experiences and suggestions, if any regarding any other products or machines that you would like us to review.